Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS..*

*Job Title*

Node JS

*Key words to search in resume*

*Node JS*

*Technical/Functional Skills   -MUST HAVE SKILLS*

   - 7+ years of experience
   - Node.js, TypeScript, Express.js, Sequelize
   - Expert with one or more of: MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server
   - Docker, Linux, Bash Scripting
   - Git
   - Familiar with authoring build and deployment pipelines in Jenkins
   - Familiar with general software development process and trunk-based
   development
   - We are looking for full stack developers in general. There is no
   distinction between data engineer, backend engineer and devops engineer.
   They should be able to wear all 3 hats.

   - Familiar with Google Pub/Sub, Cloud Run etc.

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Node.js, TypeScript, Express.js, Sequelize

Expert with one or more of: MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server

Docker, Linux, Bash Scripting

Git

Familiar with authoring build and deployment pipelines in Jenkins

Familiar with general software development process and trunk-based
development

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

1 year

*Work Location *(State, City )

San Jose, California

RTP, North Carolina

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*