Hi

This is *Abdul Raheem* from *Exatech Inc*. I have an immediate position
mentioned below. Please review and let me know your interest.

*Position: Sr. AEM Developer   *

Location: Los Angeles, CA (Remote)

Duration: Long term/ Contractual

Interview: Video

*Location: Candidate from the Approved states only : California, Arizona,
Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Colorado, Minnesota, Florida, and Georgia *

*Required skills and experience:*

·         Experience in AEM Content Management (CMS) with latest versions
like 6.4 or 6.5

·         Ability to understand complex business requirements and problems
to provide enterprise solutions

·         Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience on content fragments
& experience fragments

·         Understanding and working experience in integrating SOLR with AEM

·         API Integration (REST/SOAP) of AEM CMS with external systems

·         Experience in developing highly scalable customer facing web
applications

·         Understanding & experience with web front-end technology &
frameworks

Thanks and Regards

*Abdul Raheem, Sr. Talent Acquisition Lead*

*Email: **rah...@exatechinc.com <rah...@exatechinc.com>*

Skype & Hangout: mdabdulrahee...@gmail.com

*4555 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 650 **| **Cincinnati, OH  45242  *

An E-Verified Company

USA-Canada-INDIA