Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Client is TCS. I have below exclusive requirements.*

*Job Description – Finance Solution Architect*

*SAP FICO Functional Finance Solution Architect is urgently required by our
Global IT Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, on a long term,
   *

*Responsibilities & Skills:*

Must have designed and implemented and full life-cycle SAP FICO Finance
solution in S4 HANA integration with other Modules and 3rd Party
Applications

Take complete ownership of an SAP Finance (including Controlling) solution
spread across multiple countries and integrating with multiple legacy
systems

Must have experience of working across multiple countries and on global
complex programmes of work.

Understand SAP Blueprint and piecing together what has already been defined
as part of an SAP template, correct it where required and complete
outstanding gaps

Identify all Finance related touch points and implications across all core
modules of SAP. The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting
the definition of the overall solution that meets the corporate Finance
requirements

Understand and translate requirements into a standard solution offering
deal approach leveraging standard process methods and deliverables

Aligning solution architecture (including statement of work, schedules and
other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions

Must have extensive hands on experience as a SAP Finance (FI/CO) experience
as a Consultant, in addition to Finance Solutions Architecture experience.

Must have been responsible for completing several end to end SAP Finance
projects up to S/4 HANA

Strong functional expertise in SAP FI and CO ERP and S/4 HANA.

Must have working knowledge of all other core modules of SAP

Be able to lead a team (offshore and onshore)

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*