Greetings,

My Name is Rajesh and I am a Technical Recruiter at CNET Global Solutions,
Inc. CNET is a Global IT Services and Solutions company headquartered in
Richardson, TX. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

Please share profiles to raje...@cnet-global.com

*Title:  Quality Assurance Test Lead** (Day One Onsite)*

*Location: St. Louis, MO ,* *Denver ,CO*

*Duration: 12+ Months Contract*

*Responsibilities & day-to-day activities**:*

   - Architect scalable, modular, reusable automation solutions
   - Coordinate with automation scripters to build, deploy, and maintain
   automated tests
   - Automate test cases using Karate and TOSCA
   - Design, develop and extend automation tools & libraries
   - Perform root cause analysis for issues uncovered by test results
   - Perform peer code reviews of automated tests
   - Provide technical feedback to product management and development

*Required Skills and Experience**:*

   - 10+ years of hands-on experience using Core Java & Selenium WD, Appium
   - Proven experience automating Web, Mobile & IoT devices
   - Self-starter - Works independently
   - *Consultative* - Advise customers on Test tooling, strategy and
   governance.
   - Help to evolve and move the customer into the next level of test
   automation maturity
   - Experience with transforming quality assurance into quality
   engineering (automation driven)
   - B.S. degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or a related field
   - Previous QA/Dev leadership experience

Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as
they will help me qualify your candidature

Full Name:

Phone:

Email:

Availability:
Current Location:
Visa Status:

LinkedIn:
Skype:
Visa Validity:
Currently on a project:
Willingness to relocate across US:

Overall Experience in Years:
US Experience:
2 time slots for Interview:
Last five Digit SSN #:
Highest Qualification & Specialization:
Graduation Dates -Start (MM/YY) End (MM/YY):
DOB (DD/MM/YY):

Passport number:

Two References from recent Project:

Full Name:

Official Email:

Designation:

phone:

Full Name:

Official Email:

Designation:

phone:

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Rajesh Mudragada*

*CNET Global Solutions, Inc* <http://www.cnet-global.com/>

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

*2600 N Central Expressway, Suite 650 *

*Richardson, Texas 75080*
*Phone: 972-895-5005 *

*Fax: 972-692-8828 Email: **raje...@cnet-global.com*