Greetings,

My Name is Rajesh and I am a Technical Recruiter at CNET Global Solutions,
Inc. CNET is a Global IT Services and Solutions company headquartered in
Richardson, TX. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Please share profiles to **raje...@cnet-global.com
<hasan...@cnet-global.com>*

*Title:** Okta Developer** (On Site)*

*Location:* *Raritan, NJ *

*Duration: 6+ Months *

*Required*

We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced OKTA Engineer to join our
team. The OKTA engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing,
and supporting our OKTA identity and access management (IAM) system. The
successful candidate will work closely with other teams to ensure seamless
integration of the IAM system with existing applications and
infrastructure. This is a *hands-on technical role* that requires excellent
problem-solving skills, strong communication skills, and the ability to
work independently and as part of a team.

*Key Responsibilities:*

·         Design, implement, and maintain the OKTA IAM system to meet the
organization's security and compliance requirements.

·         Ensure seamless integration of the IAM system with existing
applications and infrastructure.

·         Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the IAM system and
related applications.

·         Collaborate with other teams to ensure the successful
implementation and integration of the IAM system.

·         Develop and maintain system documentation, including operational
procedures, technical specifications, and training materials.

·         Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging
technologies related to IAM.

*Qualifications:*

·         3+ years of experience in designing, implementing, and supporting
IAM systems, with at least 1 year of experience with OKTA.

·         Strong knowledge of identity and access management concepts and
technologies.

·         Experience with configuring and customizing OKTA, including
application integrations, policy creation, and user provisioning.

·         Implementation experience with web development technologies, such
as RESTful API design, SAML, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, and JSON Web Tokens.

·         Hands-on experience in B2B/B2C integrations with OKTA life cycle
management with OKTA API calls

·         Experience in custom branding, velocity templating for unique UX
will be advantage.

·         Experience in OKTA workflows to automate user life cycle
management will be a plus.

·         Strong understanding of IAM concepts, including Single Sign-On
(SSO), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), and API Access Management (AAM),
RBAC and ABAC

·         Hands-on experience with scripting languages, such as PowerShell,
Python, or Bash.

·         Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.

*Preferred Qualifications:*

·         OKTA certification(s)

·         Experience with Okta universal directory, Active Directory and
LDAP

·         Experience with OKTA OIG life cycle management.

·         Experience with cloud-based IAM solutions, such as AWS IAM or
Azure AD

·         Experience in privacy, consent and compliance like GDPR, CCPA,
HIPPA will be plus.

Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as
they will help me qualify your candidature

Full Name:

Phone:

Email:

Availability:
Current Location:
Visa Status:

LinkedIn:
Skype:
Visa Validity:
Currently on a project:
Willingness to relocate across US:

Overall Experience in Years:
US Experience:
2 time slots for Interview:
Last five Digit SSN #:
Highest Qualification & Specialization:
Graduation Dates -Start (MM/YY) End (MM/YY):
DOB (DD/MM/YY):

Passport number:

Two References from recent Project:

Full Name:

Official Email:

Designation:

phone:

Full Name:

Official Email:

Designation:

phone:

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Rajesh Mudragada*

*CNET Global Solutions, Inc* <http://www.cnet-global.com/>

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

*2600 N Central Expressway, Suite 650 *

*Richardson, Texas 75080*
*Phone: 972-895-5005 *

*Fax: 972-692-8828 Email: **raje...@cnet-global.com*