Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS..  *

Preferred location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Remote optional

*Skill Set*

*Location*

*JD*

Boomi Admin

Cincinnati – Ohio

*Role -  Boomi Admin*

For Boomi Implementation.

We would expect 5+ years’ experience with Boomi Integration, B2B/EDI and
APIM and can be located offshore, nearshore or onshore – but would need to
be available during EST business hours.

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

Implement and socialize best practices for development and deployment

Ensure the environments are current, stable and healthy

Gatekeeper for platform changes and deployments (Shared web server,
security roles, APIM)

Manage license usage

Monitor container logs and alerts

Help implement common framework processes(i.e. health checks, performance,
etc..) and components (Certificates and connectors)

Makes recommendation on roadmap for Boomi

Completes other duties, including special projects, as assigned by
Management

Nice to have:

Positively coaches and mentors Boomi developer

Consult on design for B2B  Boomi processes

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*