Greetings,

My Name is Rajesh and I am a Technical Recruiter at CNET Global Solutions,
Inc. CNET is a Global IT Services and Solutions company headquartered in
Richardson, TX. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Please share profiles to  **raje...@cnet-global.com*
<hasan...@cnet-global.com>

*Title: **Workday Analyst **(Day One Onsite)*

*Location:* *Princeton, New Jersey*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*Passport Number Must*

*Rate:$56/hr on c2c*

*Job Responsibilities:*

●        Understand News Corp’s and Business Units’ operating models and
commercial objectives and how they can be supported by efficient,
standardized HR and Workday processes

●        Drive business requirements gathering through interviews and
workshops with business units and stakeholders, develop options, identify
pros and cons, and drive toward resolution

●        Support multiple business units and business functions in
clarifying the business needs and transforming business needs into
functional requirements

●        Create and maintain business requirements documentation
(BRD/FSD/TSD) and process documentation including data flows, diagrams and
charts to support requirements

●        Manage, maintain and optimize the company's Workday system

●        Identify and troubleshoot issues within the system, including
researching and resolving system-related problems, errors, and discrepancies

●        Collaborate with IT teams to integrate Workday with other
enterprise systems, as needed

●        Resolve technical and process issues impacting the HR organization

●        Coordinate with different departmental teams to find solutions to
company operations

*Qualifications**: *

●        Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer
Engineering or related field

●        Prior experience in harmonizing finance processes across federated
business units with multiple ERPs and HCMs

●        Strong business acumen, analysis skills including written
communication and presentation development

●        Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills with the ability to
craft tailored solutions to meet the wide range of business needs across
the organization

●        2+ Enterprise Applications - Finance or HR - Transformation
projects in multinational companies rolling out global processes preferred

●        6+ Years HR and HRIT process experience

●        5+ Years experience with Workday HCM (administration,
configuration, and reporting)

●        3+ Years Media Industry experience

Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as
they will help me qualify your candidature

Full Name:

Phone:

Email:

Availability:
Current Location:
Visa Status:

LinkedIn:
Skype:
Visa Validity:
Currently on a project:
Willingness to relocate across US:

Overall Experience in Years:
US Experience:
2 time slots for Interview:
Last five Digit SSN #:
Highest Qualification & Specialization:
Graduation Dates -Start (MM/YY) End (MM/YY):
DOB (DD/MM/YY):

Passport number:

Two References from recent Project:

Full Name:

Official Email:

Designation:

phone:

Full Name:

Official Email:

Designation:

phone:

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Rajesh Mudragada*

*CNET Global Solutions, Inc* <http://www.cnet-global.com/>

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

*2600 N Central Expressway, Suite 650 *

*Richardson, Texas 75080*
*Phone: 972-895-5005 *

*Fax: 972-692-8828 Email: **raje...@cnet-global.com*