Well, there is a risk that a bug in 1.0 that would have been fixed in
1.1 could be hit by your application. I'm not explicitly aware of such
situations, but that's definitely possible in theory.

It is possible (and in fact reasonably easy) to downgrade an ADP1 back
to 1.0, the drawback being that you need to wipe your data in that
case.

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru