So I think the technology was increased to enhance security.  If those are
the passwords, you could try to manipulate that keystore file using the
IDE.  Perhaps there was ONE parameter addended, hence INVALID KEYSTORE
FORMAT.  I'm assuming, of course, that's a valid keystore file.  This isn't
my area, though.

Other then that, I've pulled information from
https://developer.android.com/support.

Apps enrolled in Play App Signing

If you’ve enrolled your app in Play App Signing
<https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/7384423> and
you need to create a new upload key, your account owner can contact our
support team
<https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/contact/otherbugs> for
help.

Here are some common reasons why you might need to create a new upload key:

   - Your private key was lost or compromised.
   - There wasn’t an upload key created for an existing app.

*Apps not enrolled in Play App Signing*

If you lose your keystore, you’ll have to publish a new app with a new
package name and key. It’s a good idea to update your original app to let
users know about your new app, and unpublish it to prevent future downloads.

Note: We’re unable to delete apps or let multiple apps have the same
package name.
Learn more about certificates and keystores

For detailed information about certificates, keystores, and signing your
app, visit the Android Developers site
<https://developer.android.com/studio/publish/app-signing#cert>.

I think the latter is bullshit.  I think what they say in the NOTE is
bullshit.  Keep me up to date on what's happening.

Yours Truly,
pilot&jack