Dear Android Studio Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently using the latest version
of Android Studio, Flamingo | 2022.2.1 Patch 2, on my macOS Intel system
and I've encountered an issue which I wanted to bring to your attention.

While creating a new project in Android Studio, I have noticed that there
is no option to select Kotlin Script (.kts) as the default build script.
Unfortunately, the expected checkbox for this selection is not appearing
during the setup process. This has caused some inconvenience as my team and
I prefer using Kotlin DSL for our projects due to its superior type safety,
auto-completion, and scripting capabilities.

While we are aware that it is possible to manually convert Groovy scripts
to Kotlin DSL post-project creation, we believe that having the ability to
select Kotlin DSL as the default build script from the project setup would
be a very beneficial feature, promoting ease of use and encouraging the
adoption of Kotlin DSL within the Android developer community.

I would appreciate any assistance or guidance on how to enable Kotlin DSL
as the default build script during the project creation process.
Additionally, if this is a feature not yet implemented, we kindly suggest
considering its inclusion in future releases of Android Studio.

Thank you for your attention to this matter and for the continuous
improvements you make to Android Studio, which greatly facilitate our work
as Android developers.

Best regards,
Felix Huang