Hi,

I am trying to create a arc movement(means both RotateAnimation and
TranslateAnimation required) for a bitmap. I can do either rotate or
translate movement, but i cant integrate both.

the code which i am trying for this is,

private void createAnim(Canvas canvas) {
                anim = new RotateAnimation(0, 180, canvas.getWidth() / 2, canvas
                                .getHeight() / 2);
                anim2 = new TranslateAnimation(
                              Animation.RELATIVE_TO_SELF, 0.0f,
Animation.RELATIVE_TO_SELF,
0.0f,
                              Animation.RELATIVE_TO_SELF, -1.0f,
Animation.RELATIVE_TO_SELF, 0.0f
                          );
                anim.setRepeatMode(Animation.REVERSE);
                anim.setRepeatCount(Animation.INFINITE);
                anim.setDuration(2500);
                anim.setInterpolator(new AccelerateDecelerateInterpolator());

                startAnimation(anim);
//              startAnimation(anim2);
        }

Please guide me in this..