Further to this the word "Droid" which the branding page says you should
get permission to use from Google, isn't a registered trademark owned by
Google in either the US or the UK so Google can not stop you from using it.

It *is* however, a registered trademark by LucasFilm, and they do have
the rights over certain usage, but unless Google is checking with them
an approval from Google to use the word Droid may still land you in
trouble for trademark infringement with LucasFilm.

Al.