hello,

I need to use some jars inside android. well, most of them work. It
seems that the standard java compiled jars are decompiled and compiled
into dalvik format (for example Log4J.jar).

The only jar that makes troubles is jbossall-client.jar.

Eclipse console says:

Attempt to include a core VM class in something other than a core
library.
It is likely that you have attempted to include the core library from
a desktop
virtual machine into an application, which will most assuredly not
work. If
you really intend to build a core library -- which is only appropriate
as
part of creating a full virtual machine binary, as opposed to
compiling an
application -- then use the "--core-library" option to suppress this
error
message. If you go ahead and use "--core-library" but are in fact
building
an application, then please be aware that your build will still fail
at some
point; you will simply be denied the pleasure of reading this helpful
error
message.

So I tried to remove the javax package from the jar.

Now Eclipse console says:

Conversion to Dalvik format failed: Unable to execute dex: null

:(

Who can help me on this?

Greetings,
DaRolla