Kenny I now have everything working apart from intercepting the sms. I
can log them etc but only way I can see to intercept them is to either
override smsmanager ( not possible ) or rename the isms service and
place my own service in its place. My service would then call the old
isms service for the things it does not handle. That is less than
ideal but so far it is the possible solution I have found