Well, I am using a workaround currently, which means that the application
will restart. On application restart a dialog will then notify the user that
a problem has occurred.
The problem here is that I cannot get a context in the default exception
handler (where I dump the stack trace) and thus I am not able to display a
dialog. Does anybody know if I can "steal" a system context from somewhere?
I couldn't find anything helpful in the documentation about this.

I'll see if I can come up with something better.

Best regards, Mads Kristiansen