Hi

I have the same problem.
As far as I know the only way is to set a Service to start after the
installation is done. Maybe you can put a service that runs once (not
really a service hehe) that it will be initiated after the
installation is complete, set up the alarms and end the service.

Other thing you can do is to react to the
"android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED" so next time the user
reboots the phone you can re-register the alarms.

Hope it helps.

Daniel