On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 10:18 PM, Asif k <asifk1...@gmail.com> wrote:

>   Security will be one concern but , my plan is to load the
> required .jar files in the sdcard only when it is necessary and I will
> remove that .jar files from the /sdcard when my application execution
> completes.

That doesn't fix the security hole, just makes it a little harder for people
to exploit.  Not much, though, since they can easily monitor the directory
where you place them.

Why not just put them in your app's data directory, which nobody else can
touch?

>   I want to do this because I wanna run different things, those will
> be decided at runtime. I think this is same concept as that of .dll
> ( Dynamic link Lib) in the .net framework.

And dlls also have serious security issues if you put them in a place where
others can modify them.  It's not as much of a concern on Windows, though,
because its security is much looser and all of the apps tend to run as the
same user, anyway.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.