When i press the phone's camera button, both my application and the
system's camera application are launched:
- I press camera button
- After a few seconds, my camera app appears and all looks good.
- However, when i go back (back-button), i'm not brought back to where
i was before.
  Instead, i'm brought (back) to the system's camera application.

It looks like both camera apps are launched: The system's camera app
is launched and on top of that my camera app is launched.

I expected the activity-chooser to appear asking which camera app i'd
like to start (with an option of making one the default).

Here are some code snippets:
Manifest:
        <receiver android:name=".camera.CameraReceiver">
            <intent-filter>
                <action
android:name="android.intent.action.CAMERA_BUTTON"/>
            </intent-filter>
        </receiver>
        <activity android:name=".camera.SmugCamera"
                android:label="@string/app_name"
                android:screenOrientation="landscape" android:icon="@drawable/
camera"
            android:clearTaskOnLaunch="true"
            android:taskAffinity="smugdroid.task.camera">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>
        <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.media.action.IMAGE_CAPTURE" />
                <category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
        </intent-filter>
        </activity>

CameraReceiver.java:
public void onReceive(Context context, Intent intent) {
        KeyEvent event = (KeyEvent) intent.getParcelableExtra
(Intent.EXTRA_KEY_EVENT);

        if (event == null) {
            return;
        }

        Intent i = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_MAIN);
        i.setClass(context, SmugCamera.class);
        i.setFlags(Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_NEW_TASK);
        context.startActivity(i);
}

Do i have to change the onReceive method to use Intent.createChooser
(...) instead?
Or is there some other problem i'm not aware of?

Thank you.