Hi guys,
   I meet a problem when using jar files, I simplify my question by
below examples:

   test.jar include a class of "com.example.test.class"
   eclipse project A using test.jar and declare test1 extend from
com.example.test
   eclipse project B using test.jar too and declare test2 extend from
com.example.test
   Both project build sucessfull.
   Then I try to using reflection in project B to instaniance a
instance of test1

   Class <?> c = tmpCtxt.getClassLoader().loadClass
("com.example.A.test1");
   test tmp = (test) c.newInstance() //
   it throw java.lang.ClassCastException. (but if I put
com.example.test.class into frameworks/base", it's OK)
   Anyidea about this issue?
   Any advice is appreciated.

Regards,
Jove