On Mar 20, 3:39 am, "estibaliz.telefon...@gmail.com"
<estibaliz.telefon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi! I'm trying to use the "dex" tool with felix.jar. The result is the
> following:
>
> C:\Devel\android\tools>dx --dex--output=classes.dexE:\TELEFONICA
> \Devel\osgi-an
> droid\bin\felix.jar
> warning: Ignoring InnerClasses attribute for an anonymous inner class
> that doesn
> 't come with an associated EnclosingMethod attribute. (This class was
> probably p
> roduced by a broken compiler.)
> [...]

First of all, this is a warning and not an error. The resulting file
should run just fine, except that if you attempt to use reflection on
the inner classes in question, the answers you get back will not be
correct. (This is because the compiler that produced the files was
broken and didn't provide consistent information.)

> I can't fix this problem.

Yes, you probably can. Recompile the source for "felix.jar" with a
modern compiler, and the problem should disappear.

-dan