This would make sense, as it's the first (and only) library class that uses
resources from my library projects folder.

I will alter my project accordingly, however, I'm surprised that resources
can't be references from other projects.  It would be nice to see this fixed
or a workaround posted that makes it easy to include resources from other
projects.

Thanks Boston