Hi everyone,

I'm writing an app that needs one or more applications/services that
are distributed with their own seperate apk file.

I'm writing a user-app that allows the user to upload pics using a
service. The service can be used by multiple user-apps, not just mine.
I'd like to have the service being installed in its own apk, instead
of bundling it with each user-app.

Has anyone had experience with this scenario?
What is the best scenario i should implement so that the user
downloads the service that the user-app needs? Can be this be done
automatically (that would be best)? If not, in your opinion, what
would be the most user-friendly way for doing so?

Thanks!