On Mar 27, 12:33 am, skink <psk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> what do you return in OnGestureListener.onLongClick() method?

I hadn't added that method at all.  It looks from the docs like
onLongClick() is a View method, not an OnGestureListener method as
suggested above.  There is a OnGestureListener.onLongPress() method
however.  Is that what you meant?  That method returns void, so
returning the wrong thing there can't possibly be my problem.  Am I
supposed t manually trigger the context menu?  I've tried to look up a
way to do that, but haven't found it yet, or should I implemented
View.onLongClick() and return, say, false?

Thanks.  Still confused though.