hello you all, and thanks for your answers.

it is like dan bornstein wrote: I tried to integrate
java.beans.PropertyChangeListener and java.beans.PropertyChangeEvent
into my eclipse android project and got the dx error.

I played around with that android-sdk/tools/activitycreator and succeeded.

Right now I use the build.xml (ant script) to compile, reinstall and
debug my activity with included PropertyChangeListener and
PropertyChangeEvent.

I imported that project into eclipse in order to start the build.xml from there.

I had to check off "build automatically".

So right now I am using Eclipse as a texteditor and to trigger that ant script.

To be more comfortable I'd like to add that parameter --core-library
to eclipse / dex.

is this possible somehow?

greetings,
darolla