I meant  SCREEN_ORIENTATION_LANDSCAPE for the parameter for
setRequestedOrientation().
         SCREEN_ORIENTATION_LANDSCAPE = Constant Value: 0

This request ends up coming to SurfaceFlinger as
eOrientation90          = 1.

Do you know where (where in src?) it checks
SCREEN_ORIENTATION_LANDSCAPE is valid and translate it to
eOrientation90?

Thx!
Max