Hi Sree,

SMS client will take that SMS, but you can just delete that SMS from
SMS client, and allow your application to catch that sms and put that
in your application,

I know this is bit round of work, but i dont have any other option for
this,

Other thing you can implement is that you can have broadcast receiver
in your application for delete functinality from SMS client,

Hope you got the clue from this,

"Keep d spirit up"
Jayesh