I need to send an image file on my sdcard using email in my
application. Note that I don't want user to get option to use
messaging or other ways to send the file. My current code, as shown
below, gives option of both email and messaging whereas I want the
user to get only emailing option. How do I do this?

Intent intent = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_SEND);
intent.addCategory(Intent.CATEGORY_DEFAULT);
intent.setType("image/*");
intent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_STREAM, Uri.parse("file:/sdcard/mydir/
myimage.jpg"));
startActivity(intent);

Gaurav
Software Developer