Thanks for the clarification JBQ. The worry part for me was;

".. it's possible for someone to legally download source code from the
Android Open-Source Project, compile it, redistribute the compiled result,
and even support it with their own resources. As long as there's enough
separation between those projects and the official SDK that is used to
develop applications for devices that bear the Android logo..."

Which I read as builds from the Android Open-Source project being divergent
from what's used to develop the Google originated SDK.

I've no intention of creating a fork, and if a Google originated SDK came
out I would happily update the page to point people to it, but at the moment
the best us non-Googlers have for testing cupcake is a build from the open
repository.

Al.

---

* Written an Android App? - List it at http://andappstore.com/ *

======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,
152-160 City Road, London,  EC1V 2NX, UK.

subsidiaries.