Hi Dianne,

As we are copying the code and resources from platform into our
application, those will get compiled into our application apk. When we
install this apk, will it not create any problems related to duplicate
definition of packages/classes?

For exaple : If I copy apache http stack into my app and build apk out
of it. Then when I try to install it on emulator or phone will it
succeed as there are duplicate occurences of http stack in my apk and
on platform.

BR,
Shaddu