Hi all,

I'm using the demo API "3d Transition" to switch between a ListView
and a WebView. The animation works... but my WebView is reversed, so
is the content of the WebView, that makes it impossible to read. I
understand the animation is rotating around the Y axis but I want it
to display the WebView the right way. I think it has something to do
with the following code:

protected void applyTransformation(float interpolatedTime,
Transformation t) {
        final float fromDegrees = mFromDegrees;
        float degrees = fromDegrees + ((mToDegrees - fromDegrees) *
interpolatedTime);

        final float centerX = mCenterX;
        final float centerY = mCenterY;
        final Camera camera = mCamera;

        final Matrix matrix = t.getMatrix();

        camera.save();
        if (mReverse) {
            camera.translate(0.0f, 0.0f, mDepthZ * interpolatedTime);
        } else {
            camera.translate(0.0f, 0.0f, mDepthZ * (1.0f -
interpolatedTime));
        }
        camera.rotateY(degrees);
        camera.getMatrix(matrix);
        camera.restore();

        matrix.preTranslate(-centerX, -centerY);
        matrix.postTranslate(centerX, centerY);
    }

When I comment the camera.rotateY(degrees) statement, the WebView gets
readable but the animation is not the same.

Any idea?

Thanks