Hi all,

Thanks for the response. Luckily I did find the leaking cause, but man
it was exhausting...

The problem was that the xml contained a WebView component! As soon as I
removed the Webview, things got back on track (even if you dont even set
the webview client it leaks...)

Is this a bug or is it the intended behaviour?

@Everyone: be careful with webview ;)

I'll be double posting

Cheers,
Filipe