I am porting one project which is using audio capability with open GL.
Now my java code is using AudioFormat class which has purpose to do
Encoding Technique and it has property which specify the exact
arrangement of the data like number of channel number of channels,
sample rate, sample size, byte order, frame rate, and frame size etc
now which is the class we should use insted Of AudioFormat class.