Not an actual answer to your question;
The same happened to my app. I signed up with ipmart-forum and sent
them a message warning them about the copyright infringement. They
were very helpful and it took only one day before they took down the
post on their forums that offered my app for (illegal) download.

I've done this a few times. So far, the administrators of these online
boards were very helpful.