I have a message application so that on view 1 is displayed a list of
messages and when you go to view 2 (subactivity) you can send a
message.  I want the program to work so that when you hit the android
back button, you can go back to view 1 and see the list of messages
including the new message.  Right now only the old data is displayed,
and I noticed that displayContent() is not called when going back
which I assumed it would.  Is there any way to specify that when the
back button is hit, to call displayContent() again on the previous
activity?