That was my fear, i.e. that the left and top margin be hard-coded deep
down on the C inaccessible layer ;( Thank you for taking the time. By
"accuracy", I mean that I want to control the width of the total
WebView widget, so that it takes exactly 320 pixels and that the
loaded HTML inside the WebView contains a 320-wide pixels image that
should perfectly fit the Android device width of 320 pixels... This
does not seem to be possible because of this built-on margin, except
in a margin can be set negative...