I repeat, no.  If this is allowed, the user has effectively granted you
every possible permission in the system.  At this point we absolutely aren't
going to do this.

It isn't a matter of this being a hidden API or there being a workaround.
If the security system is working correctly, you can't call the API whether
it is hidden or not, and there is no workaround.

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 5:10 AM, Surendra Reddy T <surendraredd...@gmail.com