Ok, you caught me.  I didn't research it at all.  So T-Mobile (in the
states) gets the 30%?  Where is google's motivation in this whole
thing?  It all made sense to me when I thought google was getting all
or part of that 30% but if they get none, where's the money coming
from to justify the Android work they are doing?  If it's internal,
what are their plans for revenue based on the platform?