Hi I have been trying to create my own camera/ gallery application.
But while doing so I have a problem.

What I am trying to create is an application that takes a photo and
save it. Then I would like able to open those photos and create a
gallery which can show a overview of the photos.

To make sure I don’t have an OutOfMemory exception I want to use
thumbnails. To create them I use the methods:

MediaStore.Images.Media insertImage(ContentResolver cr, Bitmap source,
String title, String description)
MediaStore.Images.Media insertImage(ContentResolver cr, String
imagePath, String name, String description)

But when I use those methods I get 3 pictures which is one to many (1
normal size in the camera folder and 2 thumbnail folder (1 normal size
and 1 thumbnail)).

I could ignore 1 photo(or delete it) but it would be better if there
wasn’t any extra photo at all (like the normal picture viewer in
andriod). So I was wondering on how to solve that?

Thanks for any help

C. Pouwels