I have this same problem.  The sdk is *supposed* to generate a .java
with an interface by the same name as the one you describe in the
aidl.

The mac sdk seems to have a bug where this doesn't happen.  I've found
this to be the case in sdk 1.1 and 1.5 preview.  The same code works
ok on my linux installation of the 1.1 sdk though

Anyone out there know what the deal is with the mac sdk and aidl's?