Thanks,

It works but partially only. I didn't get the full expected page.
I tried also paramtrized url insted parametized POST request.
"
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=mym...@mail.com&item_name=mydescr&no_shipping=1&no_note=1&currency_code=USD&tax=0&lc=IL&bn=PP-DonationsBF";
The result is better than I used POST but again the returned page was not
displayed properly. Probably when the page contains flash or activex it
cause the problem...

Additional question. Why I'm loosing my view context when some link pressed
from returned page. For example I loaded the page webContent.loadUrl(
http://www.paypal.com)
into layout :
<LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
     android:orientation="vertical"
     android:layout_width="fill_parent"
     android:layout_height="fill_parent"

    <WebView
     android:id="@+id/viewFromPayPal"
     android:layout_width="fill_parent"
     android:layout_height="wrap_content"
     android:layout_weight="1"
/>
<TextView
       android:id="@+id/txtDescr"
       android:paddingBottom ="2dip"
       android:layout_width="wrap_content"
       android:layout_height="wrap_content"
       android:paddingLeft="3dip"
       android:singleLine="true"
       android:gravity="bottom"
       android:layout_gravity="bottom"
       android:textColor="@color/background_dark_blue"
       android:text="My descr test" />

</LinearLayout>
I can see the paypal page and my descr properly on the bottom of screen.
The main paypal page contains Login functionality.
So after I pressed Login the new page opened inside new WebView and my
txtDescr disappeared.
Missed I something or is it "by design"  functionality?

Thanks in advance,
Evgeny