Hi,

As I've said before I used superDispatchKeyEvent to get around the not
responding issue I was getting when setting my app to NOT_FOCUSABLE.
But I still wonder how can I set an app to be NOT_FOCUSABLE (using
setFlags) but not get a "not responding" window whenever I press some
key and wait for a second or two.
Is there a watchdog of some sort in Android?
How can I specify that my app won't accept any keys or events and will
shut down automatically?

Thanks,
Mor.