Thanks for the feedback, Dianne.  I guess the lesson is, like with any
other software project I've been a part of, you take the good with the
bad.  Even though sometimes the bad is not under your control.  I
agree that this particular user most likely is frustrated with more
than just my application when it comes to the G1.

In any case, I'd just like to point out for future reference that I
have noticed a big difference in the responsiveness of the touch
screen if I have just washed my hands and the screen versus any other
time.  It's definitely not as responsive when your fingers/screen are
clean.

Regards,

- Mike