Hello devs,

I need to run several emulator instances to test my application. When
i try to run instances using emulator -data <path> option, the
emulator crashes. I got a MS Visual Studio window informing that
emulator throws a "unhandled win32 exception". The exception message
in the debugger (MS Visual Studio 2008) is: "Unhandled exception at
0x77c4706c in emulator.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading
location 0x03216848"

Does anyone have a hint on this?

Ps: the emulator runs normally without "-data" option.