Hi all,

Thanks a lot for your reativity.

Just to clarigy some stuffs...

David,
Normally, the modem can support the multi channel for AT commands, it
allows to send/receive multiple AT commands. For example you can
perform an MO/MT call (CS call) and activate a PDP context (PS call)
or send/receive an SMS. It is the class A principle that has been
implicitely brought with the 3G networks.

WRT Nio said, what is the goal of the functions
invokeOemRilRequestStrings and invokeOemRilRequestRaw if they cannot
be called from the framework side ?

Nio,
It seems that the method getdefaultphone is in an internal package
(PhoneFactory.java) that I can not access.

Maybe do you have any workaround to access this getdefaultphone
method ?

Thanks a lot !

Best regards