Hi,

I want start a video stream and I have a link with http:.
With a redirection or other the android's browser can find the link
rtsp:.

My problem is when I stop the video, the browser is again there and
empty.

In the LOG:
I/ActivityManager(   54): Starting activity: Intent
{ action=android.intent.action.VIEW
categories=android.intent.category.BROWSABLE} data=http://site/t.cgi
comp={com.android.browser/com.andr
oid.browser.BrowserActivity} }
I/ActivityManager(   54): Starting activity: Intent
{ action=android.intent.action.VIEW
categories=android.intent.category.BROWSABLE} data=rtsp://dsfsdf.sdf/
54454 comp=com.android.camera/com.android.camera.MovieView} }

Can I close automatically the browser when I use it to start another
activity ?(with an intent.category or a other intent.action)
Other solution : Can I close the browser after the end of the activity
"MovieView" ?
Other solution : Can I find the good redirection rtsp without the
android's browser ? (don't work with HttpGet)

Thanks.