Hi!
Try this.

I have res\values and res\values-ja-rJP folders.
Using following code:

        String languageToLoad  = "jp";

        Locale locale = new Locale(languageToLoad);
        Locale.setDefault(locale);
        Configuration config = new Configuration();
        config.locale = locale;
        context.getBaseContext().getResources().updateConfiguration(config,
        context.getBaseContext().getResources().getDisplayMetrics());