When I upload an apk update for one of my apps(Hello Yahoo), I was
told that "Market requires the minSdkVersion to be set in
AndroidManifest.xml.". So I can't do the update!

I already set this attribute in AndroidManifest.xml. What's wrong??

I even set it to <uses-sdk minSdkVersion="3" />, but still I can't do
the update.

Has anyone met this problem?

BTW, when I go to http://market.android.com/publish/Home today, I have
accepted Term and Service again. I think already accepted it the first
time I registered for it. Why should I accept it again?

Could any google stuff look into this please?

Thanks very much