Hello!
Actually, the DDA didn't change. What happened is that due to a bug a while
back, a few developers were able to create accounts without agreeing to the
correct DDA. So when those developers log in, they are now being prompted to
agree.

The DDA you are seeing should not introduce any new material.

- Dan