I always like to put the "Destination" or "Location" in my calendar
events. It's great for going to inspect a new house, going to a party
somewhere you've never been before or many other reasons. There is
always the option to enter in the location, however on my HTC Dream I
can never click on it. If there is a phone number in the description
or something I can call that person directly from the Calendar app,
but if there's an address in it I have to:

1. Edit the calendar event
2. Scroll down to the destination
3. Long press and copy it
4. Go into the Maps application
5. Press "Search"
6. Long press again to paste it in
7. Click search.

I think that when you enter in a destination into a calendar event,
Android should recognise it, and you should just be able to click on
it, and it opens up in Google Maps all automagically like for you. I
can't imagine this would be a huge thing to code but it would really
be handy.

Please do this Google PLLLEASSSEEE :D