We at BioWallet (www.biowallet.net) are developing a voice
authentication mechanism to add it to the iris and handwritten
signature recognition currently available.

The application will provide security services like authentication,
encryption, digital signature, etc. to other Android applications (via
Intents). The only problem is it hasn't been released yet, but we hope
we will be able to launch it soon ;)